Resecō is a privately owned analytic insurance brokerage and risk management firm with state of the art technology, tools and resources. It is our goal to positively influence our clients’ financial outcomes.
What you will learn:
- Proficiency with outgoing sales and marketing phone calls.
- How to effectively network and build relationships with clients.
- How to work with our service team to ensure clients’ needs are being met.
- How to effectively organize your day/week to have the most impact with clients.
- Foundational technical knowledge of commercial property casualty insurance coverage.
What we require:
- Valid Drivers' license with acceptable driving record
- Must be professional, organized, dependable and able to work well with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and perform daily functions
- Ability to work independently and take direction
- Coursework in Business or related area preferred
- Interest in a career in sales and/or commercial insurance
- Work is performed indoors in a climate-controlled environment.
- General technology as it relates to office administration.
- Flexible business hours determined in advance with the supervisor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer