Do you enjoy influencing others and are you a problem solver? Reseco Group, a high performing, cutting edge, difference maker is looking for winners. We seek influential people who will work with clients to drive safety/workplace cultural and bottom-line improvement. If you are relentless and tenacious in hitting your goals we need to hear from you. This position is strategic in the growth and success of our business.
Collaborating for better client outcomes
Always being client-focused
Never compromising our ethical standards
Always anticipating client needs and industry change
Having the patience to understand before we act
You will be working with visionary business Owners, CEO, COO, and CFOs to help improve their workplace safety and financial outcomes and overall profitability. We are looking for a proactive person who likes managing multiple projects and responding to daily requests for consultative risk and safety management services. You will identify key safety risks, offer creative solutions, and develop strategic plans that will improve our clients’ risk profile, outcomes and performance.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Service Plan Management/Client Consulting - Ability to develop and manage an effective Service Plan with minimal supervision
- Identify key risks and mitigating factors for clients and assists with solutions to reduce the potential for work hazards and adverse results.
- Main point of contact for clients with respect to risk management service delivery and will be expected to influence proactive safety solutions for our clients.
- Act as risk management liaison to insurance markets.
- Maintain and apply knowledge of safety management policies, regulations and processes.
- Review, plan, implement and coordinate safety programs, requiring application of engineering principles and technology, to influence safe work behaviors and conditions
- Recommend process and product safety features that will reduce employees’ exposure to chemical, physical, and biological work hazards
- Investigate industrial accidents, injuries, or occupational diseases to determine causes and preventive measures
- Develop and conduct effective employee safety education sessions focused on known or potential work hazards
- Conduct effective loss analysis to identify trends and leading indicators
- Assist Clients with the development a proactive Safety Culture and an effective system to measure and re-enforce safe work behaviors.
- Ability to create and facilitate effective employee education meetings/seminars on general or specific safety-related topics
- Support and abide by the values of the company
- Other duties as assigned
You should possess the ability to develop, schedule and manage an effective service plan with minimal supervision. You must be a high impact, high results mindset who can connect and thinks strategically with owners and C Suite. This position will have enormous impact on the overall success of Reseco and we would love for you to be a part of our team.
To be considered, you must complete the following assessment. It is a very simple short process that should only take a few minutes of your time.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years of industry and insurance market knowledge in safety & health management
- Professional certifications (ARM, CSP, ASP, CHST, OHST, SMS, CRIS) preferred
- Ability to obtain advanced professional certifications required
- Valid Drivers' license and clean driving record